We Are A CORTM Registered Consulting Company with the IHSA.
Deadlines for COR 2020 Certifications have arrived. Many Buyers of Construction have made it mandatory.
- 660 Contractors are now Certified (June 2023).
- Nationally trademarked and endorsed by participating members of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations.
- By achieving COR, you will be able to demonstrate to buyers of construction that your health and safety management system has been developed, implemented and evaluated on an annual basis through comprehensive internal and external audits.
- COR is recognized by industries throughout Canada. You will be part of a nationwide network participating in and promoting health and safety excellence.
- Buyers of construction can make COR a requirement for contractors bidding on jobs in order to be more confident in the contractor’s health and safety performance.
- The effective development and maintenance of a health and safety management system is a proactive approach to eliminating workplace injuries and illnesses.
- Your corporate image will be enhanced within the industry and community. Commitment to a strong culture of safety will attract safety conscious workers.
- Demonstrating that you have an effective health and safety management system will provide your Clients with confidence that you will bring superior safety practices to the workplace.